Monday, January 19, 2009

Tough Times

This is the time when I need strength more and more than any of the past times that were tough and testing. It seems that I have risked my whole career on this 'MYTH' called MBA. Economy may be in resession and I have nothing to do with all of the happenings going around as I am just an spectator as any other person on the road but the diffrence lies in the Impact. 

At my journey here at NMIMS, I learned a lot about life, people, business. I met a few great souls too. I donno why am I not able to sustain all this depression? I know, I am the only one who can give me strength but even then why am I seeking that strenghth in others. They may be good friends but they were not there before when I was in big soups. And they will not be there in future too. So, what are the reasons that I am not able to keep up. 

Again, I am finding myself alone between all of 'em. It really hearts. That's why I always avoided to be attached with people. Things which I thought will be giving me strength are proving to be my weaknesses. Donno why I am writing all this?

Probably its time to sit back and introspect again what actually I want from life.? Who is able to find ever. One can only try.

No comments: