Saturday, October 11, 2008

The flip side:

This post is going to be in deep contrast with my last post. That’s life after all, its paradoxical .

When in my life I will get some sense of the people. Again I was wrong to keep trust in few people around me. Will there be any end to such mistakes? I am not sure. But one thing is for sure that there is still to learn a lot in life and may be a full lifetime will not suffice for the same. Interesting thing is that some of them (people around) are too smart or they think they are. After everything is over they will ask again and again that too very innocently “Are you ok?” . Lolz . What the hell kind of creatures I am dealing with who can’t even keep their words. Yes, I am perfectly fine and will be even if all of them are not around. Well one of them told a very good thing that there is always a first time and yes I should take it, accept it and learn. But one thing I am happy about is that I have learnt enough from life not to be affected by things happening around or even havocs. Let it come its own way, I am ready for it and as always and I am happy with myself.

Now again I am on the same question “Who am I?”

 

No comments: