Thursday, September 25, 2008

Who am I.... ?????

Who m I?
Do I really know myself...?
Or.. some one in this whole world ..has any idea ... what for I am here?
I don't know.. Nor they..
So, there are some people I met at every moment of my life .
Yes, some said : They got me well and I also thought that they did so.. but Alas!! I was again alone..

Why?.. Will I ever get some people in life whom I can say they love whatever I do and more important they know "Why I do so?"
In this hope I am meeting each one coming in my contact with full open heart but I think every one doesn't appreciate that .. probably it's our nature not to be ok with a lot of happenings around...

But I think some times it becomes difficult to smile, to show that I am happy though I am probably not.
Every time it is becoming very difficult to respond with a smile.
Why should I wear a mask?
Can't I tell that "I hate you."
Can't I say " I don't give a Damn!!!!!"
Probably, I have some weaknesses...
I was not that weak some times back.
I think I want some things unwanted.
That's the paradoxical life I am carrying and trying to cope up with.
I know.. I will not be able to carry it much, so I will try to gather to try some strength and speak LOUD.....again and ... I will be true to My self...

2 comments:

Dandy said...

Whoa! An attempt to unravel something deep inside..Keep it goin!!!....sahi hai boss :)

pal said...

deep thinking!!!!!!!!!!